ARE YOU FACING THESE BUSINESS PROBLEMS?
Do you have a high potential business but feel stuck or overwhelmed? Are you dealing with the same business problems day after day? Do you put tremendous effort into your businesses but lack results? Most business owners and leaders are caught up on procrastinating on solving the hard issues, a do it yourself vortex, or an inability to let go of control. Which of these categories do you fall in?
We tend to get cozy and comfortable with where we are and accept fire fighting as a way of life. However, by getting stuck you miss the opportunities of how to unlock change and capitalize on your company’s growth potential. No one every grew by staying stuck in the status quo. It is difficult for the status quo and exponential growth to coexist in this ever changing world. When you experience new, more difficult problems, that is a sign of progress! But first you have to get over your everyday challenges.
COMPLIMENTARY BUSINESS EXCELLENCE CONSULTATION
Book your business excellence and growth consultation, at the end of which you will have:
- A new awareness of what is causing many of your business challenges (it may not be what you think!)
- Written positive outcomes for your business
- A renewed sense of energy about purposefully managing your business
- A “next-step” action plan for designing the next phase of your business
Every company was once a startup, and the most well-known ones (Google, Amazon, Apple, Facebook) openly highlight the struggles of their early days. You are likely experiencing similar challenges to them; even though your business problems appear to be unique, they are quite universal. That’s good news! It means that you can easily gain access to the knowledge and resources required to knock these out of the park. Focusing on one problem at a time and addressing them is important – your solutions become the foundation of your long-term business, and we can certainly help you with that.
Where things get trickier is when you get to the deeper issues. The day-to-day problems are important, but they are likely not at the root of your business challenges.
DAY-TO-DAY BUSINESS PROBLEMS
TRUE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES LIE IN THE DEEPER CHALLENGES
You know that something isn’t working, but what? A lot of businesses get stuck before exponential growth because their leaders don’t know how to plan ahead. We are all familiar with the business management buzz words – strategic planning, creating a business plan, operationalizing your strategy, delivering excellence… What does that mean though?
For your business to truly take off, you need to lay the groundwork to scale profitably by carefully designing the next stages of your business. Otherwise, all decisions that you are making are going to be ad hoc and not working together as a system.
BUSINESS EXCELLENCE FRAMEWORK
- Purpose Driven Business – You’ve heard of “start with why,” right? It’s important because employees and customers tend to remain loyal to brands who espouse similar values to their own. Not to mention that when you know who you are and what you are trying to achieve, it gives you and your employees a blueprint for making future decisions about the organization.
- Authentic Leadership – We strongly believe that honest relationships and ethical foundations are at the core of business success. Being positive and promoting openness in an organization will propel you towards meeting your goals. Many believe that leadership is something you are born in; we believe in a growth mindset – that is, you can learn to be the best leader you possibly can be.
- Talent Focus – You may be an expert in your own area, but when growing a business, you can’t be a jack of all trades. You need to fire yourself from all those odd jobs you are trying to do and focus on the things only you can achieve – driving the purpose and direction of your business. That means that you need to be very careful as to whom you hire, what you offer your employees to entice them to stay, and how you develop their skills and capabilities so that they can grow alongside you and your organization.
- Strategic Planning – This is a commonly misunderstood term, for a variety of reasons. Mostly, people seem to think that it is just charting where you want to get to but miss the how. Did you develop a plan but didn’t plan to develop the internal capabilities you require to execute on it? Did you look at the next 3 years, assuming that your business environment will remain the same, rather than planning for different scenarios? These are common planning mistakes that we can help you avoid as you purposefully design the next stages of your business.
- Operational Excellence – We like to think of this as strategy execution. How will you operationalize the strategy you developed? You need to ensure that your internal processes support, and not hinder, your progress. These also need to change as you grow, because a process that works for a team of 2 won’t work for a team of 10.
- Performance Management – How will you know whether you are on track to meet your annual and long term goals? Do you have in place mechanisms for early warning signs that something is not going according to plan? A lot of business owners focus on revenues, but there is a myriad of other drivers that you can monitor so that you can proactively adjust your course of action as conditions change.
SO NOW WHAT?
What if you could become unstuck? Can you show up differently in your work life and reframe challenges as opportunities for growth? It’s time to get some help and support – you don’t have to go it alone. Let us help you!
A lot of leaders and business owners hesitate to hire a coach or consultant. And we get the concern – as a small business, an entrepreneur, can you afford to hire someone else? But what is the cost of your inaction?
Let’s partner to solve your day-to-day business problems so that we can then plan to mindfully scale your business to achieve business growth and success.
It has never been easier to achieve business excellence.